Top 5 Free Traffic Sources – Increase Web Traffic and Boost Social Media Profiles in Minutes!
There are so many ways of getting traffic to your websites, but most methods take quite a bit of time to set up and isn’t always as easy as you might think. If you’re interested in getting more traffic to your websites, but don’t quite know which steps to take, then I want to introduce you to what is called traffic exchanges. In short what this is, is a website that helps you gain more website traffic, Twitter followers, Facebook likes, Youtube views and Google Plus or G+ pageviews. This works on a points system, whereby you have to visit another website, follow someone on Twitter, “like” a Facebook page or watch a Youtube video in exchange for Points or “Coins”.
These points/coins generated through the traffic exchange system can be exchanged for traffic to your own landing page. My best advice would be to send it to an autoresponder sign-up page whereby you can build a nice subscriber list to your newsletter, to which you can market over and over again for long-term affiliate commissions. Alternatively, you can give your social profiles a major boost with this method by getting people to like your Facebook page, get more followers on Twitter, get more Youtube views or G+ pageviews. As I’m sure you know, the future of internet marketing is in social media, so this is the perfect opportunity to build a decent following in mere minutes from now!
So let’s get to it then…
5 Free Traffic Exchange Sites to Boost Web Traffic in Minutes
I’m listing these in terms of efficiency and global popularity according to current Alexa Traffic Rankings, 1 being the fastest, most effective way of getting free website traffic and 5 being the least. All 5 are effective so don’t think it can’t help to increase traffic or build a nice, solid social profile for your site/product/brand.
- 1.YouLikeHits: Without a doubt one of the most popular Traffic Exchange sites out there, since they give you access to more social media sites (incl. MySpace, StumbleUpon and Digg) compared to the others. It takes less than 5 minutes to set up absolutely everything. What makes YouLikeHits the #1 choice for me is that you can earn 50 free points each and every day by simply logging into your account and clicking the “Claim 50 Free Points Daily!” button. Just like all the sites I listed below, you can add Unlimited Facebook pages, Website URLs, YouTube videos and Google Plus pages. If you want people to follow you on Twitter, simply enter your Twitter username and off you go. You also get to choose how many points you’d like to spend for each hit, like or follow. The minimum is 2 pts, so you’re guaranteed at least 25 free visitors to your page every day at the click of a button!
- 2.WeLikeHits: This is one Traffic Exchange that’s shown a very rapid growth in active users, meaning more traffic for you. Easy to set up and has a very user-friendly interface that even a 2-year old can use. Instead of points they have “coins”, but it’s exactly the same thing of course. Unlike Youlikehits where you exchange 2pts per hit/like/follow, here you can set it to 1, so every point you generate = 1 visit. This is limited to Website views, Facebook likes, Twitter Follows and Youtube Views for now.
- 3. View2.Be: This is one of the most effective ways of getting people to watch your Youtube videos. The downside here is, it’s only for Youtube, so the only way you’ll be able to get free traffic to your website is if you have a link under your video that’s clearly visible to the public. The video itself should entice people to want to click on your link, so needless to say, your videos should be more of a teazer than anything else if you want to use Youtube views to get free website traffic to your site. Youtube is huge and the potential is definitely there. Simply click “watch videos” and see your points climb in drastically. Add as many videos as you like, in fact, your points increase so fast that you might need more than 1 or 2 videos for this site to give your website the free traffic it needs. Generally, I get 1000 points every 24 hours and generate about 50-150 hits to my page for every 500 views to one of my videos, so the traffic potential is huge if done correctly.
- 4. AddSocials: This site is growing steadily but the free traffic received from here has a much lower bounce rate compared to YouLikeHits, which makes the traffic coming from here much more effective than YLH. Although not yet as popular, and with much less credits to be earned on a daily basis, AddSocials’ users are more likely to buy something from your website judging from my Google Analytics account.
- 5. MoreSocials: This site is still very new, giving you the chance to build up a decent amount of points before the popularity bug bites. More and more people are joining this site on a daily basis so you should definitely not cross this one off your list just yet. The interface is exactly the same as WeLikeHits, so it’s nothing new. They also give you “coins” instead of points, and 1 point = 1 hit to a site of your choosing. Like all of the above traffic exchange sites, you can add as many websites as you wish here, although I’d recommend not adding more than 1 or 2 just yet since the site’s still new. Wait for it to grow before adding more than 1.
What’s the Quality of Free Traffic Generated from Traffic Exchange Sites?
It really depends on your landing page, how good your offer is and if you manage to grab the viewer’s attention within the first few seconds. It also depends on the site you’re using, if you look at what I wrote in #4 for AddSocials, you’d notice I’m mentioning bounce rate. In short, this is the % of people who leave your website withing the first 10 seconds of visiting your website.
On YouLikeHits, -even though you can get a lot more traffic through them, my bounce rate over the past 3 months is 62.48%, whereas my bounce rate for AddSocials is 30.51%. This means that site #4 has much lower traffic figures, but the quality of the visitors are much higher than site #1. I guess it all depends on your niche market, you might not get the same results.
Results that we want is for our websites to get noticed, and thus free traffic websites are in high demand. Traffic exchanges have the potential to put your business on the map in the fastest way imaginable without any paid advertising, it’s all 100% free, real traffic.
How to use your Points/Coins Effectively:
- Never send users straight to a sales page, because people on these sites don’t want to buy just yet. You need to win their trust first by offering a freebie and get them on your mailing list.
- Think long term, not short term. Even though we all love money, the key here is simply to generate free traffic and get more subscribers to your mailing list, NOT to make sales. Remember that.
- If it’s your Social Profile you’d like to build instead of getting traffic to your website, places like Facebook give you the opportunity to add your Autoresponder code on a fan page, which is another great way of getting leads since people trust Facebook more than some random site. The most popular autoresponder is Aweber, which I also use.
All in all, free website traffic is never a bad thing. Traffic = Leads = Sales. That’s exactly what we want. I hope you take advantage from these free web traffic sites aka Traffic exchange sites to get your business on the map, don’t delay, free traffic is there for the taking!